Thursday, August 21, 2014

Simply Crochet Issue 22

The new issue of Simply Crochet Magazine is out today and I’m really excited to say that not only do I have a pattern published in this issue, but I’ve also got my photo on the contributors page! It was so exciting to see :)
Here’s a little peek:
 
 
 
My design is on page 50:
 
 
 
And that’s me down on the bottom, left hand corner:
 
 
I am so happy! The shawl has photographed really well and on Instagram I’ve been lucky enough to see a finished version of it already - subscribers to the magazine get their copy a little earlier than the shops and it arrived just in time for some weekend hooky time for some! There are another three versions of it currently being made and I’m watching the photos on Instagram very closely, it’s so exciting to actually watch the day to day progress on one of my designs!
 
Here are some of my photos of the shawl:
 
 
 



My favourite way to wear a shawl:




 

 
And one final close up:

 
So, will you be making it? :) I would love it if you did! The pattern is quite fast to make and it’s perfect for a cover up ready for the autumn chill!
 
Have a wonderful day everyone and crochet lots! xx
 
 

25 comments:

  1. Congratulations! your shawl is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations !!! You can be proud, you shawl is gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have a nice day !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations a real thrill to have something published well done. The shawl is a real delight, a beautiful pattern and a beautiful colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! I will be picking up my copy tomorrow, so I will definitely look out for your pattern and photo!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!!! Your shawl is really beautiful. Glad to hear that it's successful too --- it must be fun watching them all be made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! How exciting! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. KUDOS, my friend - SO excited for you!!! The shawl is beautiful, as always! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!!
    Shawl is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, it’s so beautiful!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That really is wonderful news Elisabeth, and I am very happy for you - huge congratulations - you and the shawl are both beautiful! Joy xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! that is fantastic. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done, that's fantastic! Your shawls are so beautiful.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. great !
    Greetings from Poland :)
    Katarzyna


    www.sajuki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. How exciting!!!!! I am thrilled for you and the shawl is beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  15. How exciting! Congratulations. The shawl is lovely. Regula

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations - it is a very attractive shawl, well done!
    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Congrats Elisabeth.. The shawl is really beautiful..

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty! Makes me want to be a mermaid. I like your favorite way to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is absolutely gorgeous.
    You have to be proud.
    Miss

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super!! Congratulations, it's a pretty shawl indeed :D
    Happy Sunday! Nata xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations. It is a thing of beauty. I love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bellissimo!!! complimenti ...
    Ciao a presto ... ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  23. felicitaciones Elizy! todo el exito en las ventas, yo quiero un numero de la Revistaaaa! hermoso chals!! Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! That is so exciting to be published! Your work is stunning! I always love to see what you have been hooking!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment! I love reading every single one - they really make my day :) I try to answer each and every comment by email or on your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...